The intention of a healing session is to:
- To assist in restoring harmony, balance and flow within the energetic system
- Help you gain clarity on your current life issues and patterns
- Empower you to make conscious life choices that support your well-being
- To assist you in releasing negative emotions
- Help you Love yourself
Healing does not always occur in the way that we expect it or want it, however healing happens never-the-less. Healing could involve a greater ability to love and accept oneself, in the face of a physical condition, and does not necessarily mean the disappearance of a physical condition. There are greater forces at work in our lives that we don’t always understand at the time.
Some things an energetic healing session involves:
- Discussion of your current life issues and the reasons why you are seeking healing.
- Facilitating the flow of energy (this is generally done with hands away from the body, but can involve the light laying of hands with permission).
- Guided healing visualizations where appropriate (this is a very simple process and does not require previous meditation experience to be effective).
- Advice regarding various techniques and exercises to assist you in managing your energy during your day-to-day life and to assist in further integration of the healing process.
- Self love Journey sessions (these are interactive session requiring you to dig deep into yourself).
What Kinds Of Conditions Can Be Treated With Energy Healing Therapy?
- Your body is the ultimate superhighway of energy currents called Meridians. From ancient Chinese, Aztec, and Native American cultures right up to the latest cutting edge university physics programs, scholars throughout history have understood the invisible flow which courses through the body and has a profound impact upon its systems.
- Treat serious ailments like cancers and chronic conditions.
- Repair old muscular or skeletal injuries.
- Restore balance to the basic systems of the body like digestion and circulation.
- Promote overall wellness and immunity.
- Your mind is literally a processor of energy. Tiny electrical impulses transmit information across neurons and form the basis for thoughts. By addressing beliefs and mental patterns from an energetic perspective, you can liberate yourself from resistance and live each day with clarity and purpose. That is the essence of energy healing therapy.
- Release internal roadblocks and believe you can achieve any goal.
- Develop a “success” mentality that steers you to abundance.
- Let go of old feelings of guilt and regret that hold you back.Conquer fears and build confidence from the inside out.
- Your emotions are not random, nor merely reactive to your environment. They are also guided by the flow of energy through your body, specifically the energy centers known as Chakras. Clearing these pathways will lead to happy, productive days and a warm, open heart.
- Ease the pain of depression and find the joy in everyday life.
- Release anxiety and replace it with calm and confidence.
- Soothe anger at its root and lean towards compassion and understanding.
- Relieve long-held sadness with a wise and gentle view of life.
- As you harness the power of energy medicine to feel stronger, clearer, and more joyful, you will continue to embark upon your ever-deepening spiritual journey, opening the door to new plateaus of understanding the nature of the cosmos and the unseen world.
- Give life a deep and unshakable sense of purpose and meaning.
- Encourage your natural intuition and let it always guide you in good directions.
- Gain new insight into life’s most profound questions.
- Harness your unseen connections to all of the people in your life.
Principles that guide me
- Remaining trustworthy.
- Being a facilitator of the healing that my clients do for themselves.
- Respecting the immeasurable value of kindness.
- Training clients to heal themselves is as important as facilitating their healing.
- Only people who are truly ready for help can be helped.
- The world is a mysterious place, we don’t need to know the answers all the time, we get the answers when we need them.
Objectives of each integrated healing session
- That you feel relief; reassured that you are not going crazy.
- That you leave feeling happier, lighter…like a burden has been shared or lifted.
- That you at least have a sense that you get a hold of your life again, if you’ve been feeling it spinning out of control.
- That you have direction, or at least that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
- That you feel stronger, better able to deal with your pain and emotions.
- Some of my clients have a sense that they see and feel more than other people around them. These clients are often relieved to speak to someone who understands them.
For first-time sessions, 2 to 3 follow-ups would be ideal. Sometimes just one is enough – particularly if you are addressing just one specific issue. It depends on each individual, and you may not know until after you have left each session.
After the initial 3-4 sessions, my clients will come for maintenance when they feel inspired.
Energy Healing in Cape Town
What is Energy Healing in Cape Town?
Energy healing is a holistic practice that activates the body’s subtle energy systems to remove blocks. By breaking through these energetic blocks, the body’s inherent ability to heal itself is stimulated.
Energy healing is a powerful approach to wellness that can revolutionize any life. Behind the scenes of our beautiful world, an unfathomably complex network of energy fuels and connects everyone and everything. By learning to understand and apply this energy as medicine, we can powerfully steer our lives in better and better directions, healing what ails us and encouraging our vast personal potential for health, happiness, and meaning.
What I can help you with:
Facilitating flow and the transmutation of energy
A healthy flow of energy within the bio-energetic system is vital for health on all levels. My role is to facilitate the flow if this energy and to assist you to transmute the quality of this energy into a frequency that supports your health and well-being.
Our Chakras can become distorted, blocked and imbalanced following physical, emotional or psychological trauma. By applying energy with intention, I am able to assist you to restore the optimum function of your Chakras.
Clearing and repairing the Auric field
The physical body is the densest part of our bio-energetic system and therefore it is visible to the ‘naked’ eye and tangible to everyone. However there is also a less dense aspect of the bio-energetic system, known as the ‘subtle body’ or ‘aura’ that extends out beyond the physical body. An energetic healing practitioner has developed their sensitivity to enable them to sense, and thus work energetically with the aura. By applying energy with intention, I am able to assist you to restore the clarity, flow and cohesiveness of your aura.
Working with organs and tissues on an energetic level
The physical organs and tissues are built and maintained upon an underlying energetic matrix. This matrix can be influenced by trauma (physical, emotional and psychological), environmental factors and repressed emotions. Once imbalance occurs, the organ or tissue is no longer functioning in harmony with the rest of the body. By applying energy with intention, I am able to assist you to restore the underlying energetic matrix upon which the physical body is moulded.
The dissolution of cords
Verbal dialogue is just a small facet of how humans communicate with each other. When individuals interact, there is an exchange of energy between them. The Aura and the Chakras are able to send and receive information and energy. An energetic cord is an open channel of energy flowing between two people. This channel of energy usually dissipates once the interaction is complete, however when there is an intense or prolonged bond between individuals these cords remain intact. Healthy cords do exist, such as between a mother and her child, however there are situations in which these cords do not support the well-being of the individual. There is a saying ‘it takes two to tango’ which applies to the manifestation of these energetic cords. Often there is an underlying learning or issue seeking resolution before the cord is ready to dissipate. Once resolution has been reached the cord will no longer exist. This often involves working to resolve addictive behaviour and co-dependency. My role is to guide a process in which you feel empowered to clear and let go of that which no longer serves your highest good.
Soul retrieval and healing the inner child
If we experience a severe trauma we can often energetically lift out of the body. This is what the saying ‘she was beside herself’ alludes to. Our Soul energy enters our body when we are born, and leaves our body when we die. It is not fixed inside the body. ‘Out of body’ experiences or ‘near death’ experiences are times when the Soul energy has left the body entirely, but then returns, bringing the memory of the experience with. There are times when the Soul energy does not leave the body entirely, but lifts slightly out. When this happens we are not fully embodied. In this state we are relatively numbed as we are not in the body to experience the full effect of sensations and emotions. As children we have a limited capacity to cope with severe trauma and, as a survival mechanism, we lift out of the body to lessen the impact of the trauma. There can be times when a portion of the Soul energy does not fully return. This is what is called ‘Soul fragmentation’. The pattern of leaving the body in times of stress can continue into adulthood. As fully developed adults we do have the capacity (in most cases) to deal with trauma while remaining embodied, so it becomes relevant to replace this habit of leaving the body with a healthier way of dealing with stress. My role is to facilitate the reintegration of Soul fragments (Soul retrieval) and also assist you with grounding, embodiment and healthy coping skills.
Often unresolved subconscious beliefs and patterns are passed down from parent to child or even picked up from society. This chain can continue unbroken until the issue is resolved and released. Hence we have this black board wall of beliefs and patterns that do not actually belong to us. As children we are powerless to resist the process whereby these beliefs and patterns are impressed upon us. This process is subconscious on behalf of the parents and society so, in truth, there is no one to blame. These issues carry an energetic signature and are held within our bio-energetic system. My role is to support the process in which you are able to transmute these energies, and re-establish beliefs and patterns that are supportive and authentic for you.
- Why do we make the choices we make?
- In what ways do we sabotage our highest potential and what causes us to do this?
- How do we give our power away?
- How do we reclaim our power and navigate our lives consciously?
When we hold on to a trauma, the energy of this ‘wounding’ gets held within our energetic field or in our cell tissues. This energy carries a different vibration to the natural frequency of the system. The natural flow of energy is interrupted and an imbalance in the system occurs. The energy may manifest as pain, physical ailments or various mental and emotional states. We may often find ourselves repeating similar patterns in our lives or manifesting certain relationships that trigger our wounding. The willingness to work consciously with our traumas enables the resolution of these issues and facilitates the release of these energies from the bio-energetic system.
Energy healing involves spiritual support and facilitating the flow of energy to facilitate healing on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. I work with intention and energy to provide you with the necessary energetic support to activate your innate healing abilities. The healing sessions are often interactive and require you to be pro-active in the process (to a greater or lesser degree depending on the circumstances).
My role as a healer is not to heal you, but rather to support you with your own healing journey.